- Emergency Works 14/04/2021 – 02:00 (Broadband) April 13, 2021We have been made aware by our suppler that they will be making changes to our 10GB interconnects at Telehouse North and East at 02:00 on the 14/04/2021 to resolve the low level packet loss being seen on some broadband services and non critical traffic types. This work should not be service affecting however one … Continue reading “Emergency Works 14/04/2021 – 02:00 (Broadband)”
- Emergency Works 30/03/2021 March 30, 2021An engineer is on route to Telehouse to complete a reboot of our 2 London core devices. Works are due to start from 07:30am today. This will be done in succession pending a successful reboot of the first device and to allow services where possible to re-route across the network. Leased line circuits without backup … Continue reading “Emergency Works 30/03/2021”
- Broadband – 14:00 – 25/03/2021 March 25, 2021We are seeing a number of broadband circuit’s dropping PPP and some intermittent packet loss. We are currently investigating. UPDATE01 – 15:00 We have raised a case with our wholesale suppler and have moved traffic from Telehouse North to Telehouse East to see if this improves things. UPDATE02 – 16:00 PPP reconnections have reduced but … Continue reading “Broadband – 14:00 – 25/03/2021”
- Peering LINX – 23/03/2021 – 15:40 March 23, 2021We are aware of a peering issue within LINX that is affecting all sessions and traffic via LON1. Traffic has re-routed via alternative routes.
- 04/03/2021 – 13:05 – Broadband March 4, 2021Our network monitoring has alerted us that one of our broadband gateways has unexpectedly reloaded. The device has recovered and all connections have been automatically re-routed to other gateways. We are currently reviewing logs to find the root cause.
If you are experiencing issues with any of our products, head over to the Support Center to log a case and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to subscibe for network updates from our engineers please subscribe by visiting our Network Operations Center.