- Voice Calls – 13/09/2021 – 15:45 September 13, 2021We are aware some outbound calls are failing and people are hearing a pre-recorded message advising of a service suspension. This message is not being generated from our network and has been traced further upstream to a 3rd party carrier. We are working with our carriers to identify the root cause and updates will be … Continue reading “Voice Calls – 13/09/2021 – 15:45”
- Broadband – Emergency Maintenance (31/08/2021 – 22:00) August 31, 2021We have been advised by one of our wholesale providers that they will be undertaking emergency maintiance on the following exchanges that may result in an outage of up to 30 minutes for DSL circuits. If you have still have no service after the work, Please power down your hardware for 20 minutes and power … Continue reading “Broadband – Emergency Maintenance (31/08/2021 – 22:00)”
- Planned Maintenance – Horsham DC – 30/07/2021 – 12:00 – 13:00 July 29, 2021We are observing high levels off optical light loss on one of our backhaul links between our Horsham and London Cores. We have a window scheduled with Openreach between 12:00 & 13:00 on the 20th to clean (and replace) if required optics and cables at the exchange. No outages are expected as traffic will flow … Continue reading “Planned Maintenance – Horsham DC – 30/07/2021 – 12:00 – 13:00”
- Broadband Planned Maintenance – 26/07/2021 – 29/07/2021 (23:00 – 06:00) July 12, 2021We have been informed by one of our wholesale providers that they will be undertaking capacity upgrades on there network that affect several interconnects we provide broadband services via. We expect our redundant links to take over when the works commence but services should be considered “at risk” and may see PPP reconnections / disconnections. … Continue reading “Broadband Planned Maintenance – 26/07/2021 – 29/07/2021 (23:00 – 06:00)”
- Emergency Works – Broadband – 12/05/2021 – 22:00 May 12, 2021We are observing odd behaviour on LNS04. The device is operational, however we are observing latency on some network operations. We have spoken to our vendor who has advised we apply a software patch. This will result in the device reloading. Circuits connected via this device will experience a PPP drop but will re-route to … Continue reading “Emergency Works – Broadband – 12/05/2021 – 22:00”
If you are experiencing issues with any of our products, head over to the Support Center to log a case and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to subscibe for network updates from our engineers please subscribe by visiting our Network Operations Center.