- 04/03/2021 – 13:05 – Broadband March 4, 2021Our network monitoring has alerted us that one of our broadband gateways has unexpectedly reloaded. The device has recovered and all connections have been automatically re-routed to other gateways. We are currently reviewing logs to find the root cause.
- Broadband – 27/01/2021 – London 020 January 27, 2021We are aware of a repeat Openreach fault from yesterday affecting broadband services within the 020 area code. We have raised this with our suppliers and awaiting an update. UPDATE01 – 13:55 We have been advised the root cause has been found and a fix is being implemented. UPDATE02 – 16:00 We have asked for … Continue reading “Broadband – 27/01/2021 – London 020”
- 04/01/2021 22:40 – Broadband Network January 4, 2021Our network monitoring has alerted us to one of our broadband LNS gateways reloading. This has resulted in broadband services connected via this device to disconnect and failover to alternative gateways. The device has reloaded and returned to service. We are currently investigating the cause internally. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused … Continue reading “04/01/2021 22:40 – Broadband Network”
- Network Maintenance 19/10/2020 October 18, 2020We will be making some changes to our network on the 19/10/2020 starting from 12:00 noon. These changes are in relation to our LINX peering and no impact is expected to be seen as traffic will be gracefully re-routed via alternative routes prior to work starting. We will also be taking this opportunity to add … Continue reading “Network Maintenance 19/10/2020”
- 14/10/2020 12:43– Leased Lines October 14, 2020We are aware of an issue affecting leased lines services delivered via Telehouse North. We are investigating as a matter of urgency. We sorry for any inconvenience being caused. Services with backup DSL will have been automaticity re-routed. UPDATE 01 – 12:50 Further investigations have shown this is affecting services delivered from our redundant fibre … Continue reading “14/10/2020 12:43– Leased Lines”
If you are experiencing issues with any of our products, head over to the Support Center to log a case and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to subscibe for network updates from our engineers please subscribe by visiting our Network Operations Center.